This course is aimed at anyone working in a non respirable environment where the use of working compressed air breathing apparatus is required for either short durations for specific tasks or prolonged working. This may include working with chemicals and gases, viral risks or dusts and particles.
Who should attend this course?
This course is aimed at delegates who need to understand and effectively comply with the relevant legislation and regulations associated with breathing apparatus.
Course Content includes:
- Breathing Apparatus history and legislation
- Physiology of Respiration
- Breathing Apparatus set description
- Breathing Apparatus General checks and Start up procedures
- The importance of Record keeping
Continual assessment with a final written question paper leading to certification on successfully completing the course
Length of Course
Number of Delegates
Maximum 10 Delegates