Filtering Facepiece and Half Mask CPD Accredited Fit Tester Training
The performance of tight-fitting facepieces, depends on achieving good contact between the wearer’s skin and the face seal of the facepiece. Inadequate fit will significantly reduce the protection provided to the wearer.
Who should attend the course
This course is aimed at all people who wish to carry out filtering facepiece and half mask fit testing within their organisation.
- This course follows the HSG53 minimum requirements for respiratory training
- Reason for Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Hazards and risks of exposure
- Working principle of Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Correct fitting & pre use checks
- Responsibilities of Employee
A practical assessment on the wearing of the filtering facepiece and half masks a written test.
Length of course
Number of Delegates
Up to 24 Delegates (in 2 half day sessions)
Our trainers are Fit2Fit Accredited