Full Face and Half Mask Fit Testing
Who should attend the course?
This course is aimed at all people involved in the selection, wearing, storage and maintenance of full face mask respirators.
Confirmation of understanding
A practical assessment on the wearing of the face mask and a written test. (Face Fit Testing is required separately to this course to ensure adequate fitting to an individual).
- Reason for Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Hazards and risks of exposure
- Working principle of RPE
- Types of Filters available
- Correct fitting & pre use checks
- Aftercare, cleaning & Storage
- Responsibilities of Employee
- This course follows the HSG53 requirements for respiratory training.
- Fit Testing
Length of course
Number of Delegates
Up to 12 Delegates
Our trainers are Fit2Fit Accredited